Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a someone to join a company based just outside Cambridge as a Junior Technician on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialised company. Full training is available to candidates applying without practical soldering skills.
Please apply today if you have the following qualifications/experience -
* At least 4 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent
* Ability and desire to learn new skills
* Computer literacy including use of Microsoft tools such as Outlook and Word
* Able to complete standard mechanical tasks using tools such as Dremel, Drills, Sanders and Glue Guns
The following skills would be an advantage -
* At least one years' experience in a similar role
* Basic soldering ability for tasks such as soldering wires to PCBs
* Experience soldering of small components on PCBs
* Experience using basic electrical tools such as power supplies and digital multimeters
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32400 ]