Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Our client based West of Cambridge is seeking an Assembly Technician for a long-term contract. The booking is to assemble & test plinths within the flow line in accordance with established procedures, working to agreed deadlines ensuring manufacturing targets are met
The hours of employment are 07.15 to 16.00 Monday to Fridays with 45 min meal break. There could be overtime available during the week.
* High precision mechanical / electrical assembly role
* Electrical wiring and mechanical assembly
* Undertake assembly, sub-assembly & functional test of plinth assembly to build/test procedures & fit column and stages to plinth assembly within the flow line.
* Ensure that manufacturing targets are met.
* Use of lifting equipment. i.e. Cranes and Lifting Platforms
* Configure the systems to customer order
* Undertake Vacuum Testing to the vacuum specification
* Responsible for the maintenance of test equipment
* Participate in lean activities as required & actively look for improvements to the processes. Compliance with company procedures and controls (ISO 9000 and ISO14001) as defined & comply with company health and safety procedures. Perform any other duties that may be required from time to time.
[ Cambridge,, Hourly rate: £13.65 | vacancy reference : 32393 ]