Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Polytec are looking for an experienced Mechatronics and Systems Engineer to join our exciting Cambridge based client. The successful candidate will join a multi-disciplinary team, working on cutting edge technology at the forefront of the Med-Tech industry.
The client is able to consider candidates at different experience levels from early career stage through to experienced technical leaders. Please contact Polytec today to discuss the opportunity further!
* Develop cutting-edge medical technologies in collaboration with other experts from a range of backgrounds and skillsets, from requirements definition through to industrialisation
* Apply your technical skills to identify, design and build solutions to a diverse range of engineering problems
* Manage project tasks and, with experience, technical teams to deliver impactful results to our customers on time and on budget
* Regularly communicate with technical and non-technical project stakeholders (internal and external) in a clear and professional manner
* Collaborate with manufacturers and specialist suppliers
* Support business development activities through sales meetings, contributing to project proposals and project planning, and contribution to marketing initiatives
* An excellent degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Robotics or similar (Equivalent to 2:1 or above)
* User of engineering design & analysis tools (3D CAD essential, FEA & other analysis tools desirable)
* Experienced in electromechanical product development as part of a multidisciplinary team
* Experience of technical task or project management
* Experience of technical team leadership
* Experience in the development of medical technologies
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31792 ]