Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have an exciting opportunity to work as part of the commercial team in a central Cambridge office. You will be the first point of contact for customers, processing orders, dealing with customer requests and enquiries, and ensuring that customers are kept well informed and have all the information they need.
You will work closely with the warehouse, logistics and all internal departments on a day to day basis to ensure that customer orders are completed and delivered as requested.
* Manage the order process ensuring a smooth customer journey
* Processing orders and updating the CRM and other internal systems
* Provide a contact point for the sales team, internal and external customers
* Keep on top of delivery schedules and ensure customers are kept updated
* Ensure data accuracy and quality in our internal order systems
* Proven customer service skills
* Experience of CRM systems
* Fantastic communication skills
* High attention to detail is vital for this position
* Experience using Microsoft Office, E-commerce and CRM systems
The following would be advantageous:
* Experience within the Pharma or Life Science Sectors
* Experience with ERP systems
* A second European language
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31621 ]