Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a mechatronics engineer with an excellent understanding of physics and scientific methods to join a company based in Cambridge. This role provides an exciting opportunity to pioneer the development of early stage prototypes alongside an industry leading team of engineers and scientists.
You will be an enthusiastic and engaging individual with a passion for research and development and an analytical approach to problem solving.
* Early stage development of new product technology
* Innovator, collaborating with consumer research, science, design and manufacturing professionals
* Creating new technology, through the design, build, testing and optimising of proof of principal science and technology test systems
* Degree in Mechatronics or similar, with the ability to apply mechanical and electronics sensing and control methods to create early stage product technology
* Experience designing, building and testing electro mechanical test systems
* Practical experience in the implementation of scientific methods
* Experience in designing experiments, testing and statistical analysis of results
* Experience working in lab environment with mains voltage
The following would be an advantage:
* Practical and understanding of physics.
* Experience with the following software packages would be advantageous:
- Minitab, or similar statistical software
- Lab View, Matlab or Python
- Solidworks / Creo
- Comsol, or similar computer simulation packages (Ideal)
* Basic software and hardware development to control test systems
* Track record within product development, and cutting edge research
* Familiar with NPD processes including DFMEA
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31563 ]