Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
This is a 12-month contract role to lead the process safety engineering aspects for a new multimillion-pound project to redevelop a new manufacturing facility. You will be experienced in leading and performing hazard and operability studies HAZOP.
As the process safety engineering leader, you will be responsible for development of detailed design compliant with the required safety level. Please contact Polytec directly for more information.
* Degree in chemical engineering
* Expert in the application of process safety engineering within a pharmaceutical facility
* Experience in planning, designing and programming projects utilising information technology (MS Project/Excel/CAD)
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong communicator and collaborator
[ Haverhill, Suffolk, Hourly rate: £21.80 | vacancy reference : 32477 ]