Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
This is a 12-month contract role to lead the process engineering aspects for a new multimillion-pound project to redevelop a new manufacturing facility. You will be experienced in process design, piping and chemical engineering including development of P&ID's, & performing hazard and operability studies.
* Degree in chemical engineering
* Expert in the application of process engineering projects in a pharmaceutical facility
* Experience in planning, designing and programming projects utilising information technology (MS Project/Excel/CAD).
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong communicator and collaborator
[ Haverhill, Suffolk, Hourly rate: £21.80 | vacancy reference : 32475 ]