Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone to assemble and test scientific instruments in accordance with established procedures and work to ensure that agreed deadlines and manufacturing targets are met. This is a part-time role working 16 hours per week (can be flexible how these are worked) for a company in Cambourne. You will need to have a qualification in electronics.
Please get in touch for further information.
* GCSE Mathematics and English at grade C or equivalent
* Qualifications required in Electronics / Mechatronics: Time served apprenticeship, NVQ Level 3, BTEC Level 3 (or equivalent) or 4-year apprenticeship.
* Experienced user of MS Windows operating system
* Experience working in an electromechanical test environment
* Ability to understand and follow test specifications and standard operating procedures
* Experience of fault-finding on electronic or electromechanical systems
[ Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32474 ]