Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a dedicated laboratory scientist working to develop rapid PCR reagent assays in parallel with instrument development for a Royston based company on a 6 month fixed term contract. Working with both science and engineering teams you will identify assays for new hardware platforms. You should be available to start at short notice.
* Degree in a relevant scientific discipline, ideally in Biochemistry or Molecular Biology
* Significant hands-on experience with PCR in a laboratory environment, following protocols consistently and producing accurate results
* You will work both with standard instrumentation and systems in development and will need to be able to adapt accordingly
* Strong communication skills and able to show evidence that you can present succinctly and clearly to others
The following would be highly beneficial:
* Experience of collaboration across disciplines, e.g. in engineering
* Experience working to ISO13485 standards
* Experience of PCR assay development
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 32418 ]