Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Post-Doctoral Researcher for a company based just outside Huntingdon. You will be identifying and developing new themes for exploration, justifying the research based on possible scenarios and the impact on society. For more information please get in touch with Polytec!
* Excellent academic credentials are essential for this role, and these must include a PhD in Physics or Electro-optical Engineering, ideally backed up by academic publications.
* Multi-disciplinary research experience with a keen awareness of recent trends as well as cutting edge materials technologies is highly desirable
* A demonstrable interest in new technologies and in developing technical solutions across a range of projects and applications is a pre-requisite, eg having worked in a variety of technical areas or in multidisciplinary research
* A demonstrated ability to research, understand, and summarise complex scientific concepts is needed, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential
* The capacity to work both independently and as part of a team is a prerequisite for this role
* The ability to network and connect with people in industry and academia across multiple scientific disciplines is of vital importance
* Computer literacy is essential. Familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office products
[ Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, Salary to: £35,000 | vacancy reference : 32397 ]