Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an Order Execution Specialist to process product (system), spares and consumables orders, ensuring that stock is available and orders shipped out on time for a Royston based company.
* Co-ordinate delivery of finished goods for assigned product groups
* Maintain instrument order log on SharePoint for assigned product groups
* Liaise with Manufacturing Planner for availability of finished goods
* Maintain Safety stock settings in ERP as agreed with Product Support Specialist
* Co-ordinate safety stock review meetings with PSS / Manufacturing, maintaining the control sheet in excel
* Ensure accurate dispatch dates are maintained against current orders on ERP system and communicate any changes to Commercial Operations teams.
* Ensure all orders are entered onto ERP (SAP)
* Review warehouse transfer orders and expedite as necessary
* Respond to Spares Requests according to Service Level Agreement
* Support Dispatch Specialists with packing and shipping during busy periods
* Provide holiday cover to other team members when required
* GCSE Maths and English
* Proven experience in a similar role in an Engineering environment
* Working in a large organisation - communication with international customers and colleagues
* ERP systems (SAP)
* Intermediate / Advanced in Microsoft Office Applications - Excel / Word / Outlook / PowerPoint
* Understanding of order execution, logistics and dispatch
* General understanding of wider business processes
* Communicate effectively with a wide range of people
* Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
* Confidence in dealing with people at all levels
* Individual working and team player
* Flexible and open to change
* Process and detail Driven
* Ability to prioritise own work
Experience of export processes and working / communicating with international colleagues would be an advantage.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary to: £25,000 | vacancy reference : 32391 ]