Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the management of the financial accounting processes and reporting, the payroll, pensions and accounting systems of a company based near Huntingdon. You will also manage the company forecast and budgeting cycles.
This is a full-time role although this could be negotiable for the right person. If this is for you, please get in touch!
* A University degree level qualification and an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
* Relevant post qualification work experience as a Management/Financial Accountant
* Experience of working in a high-tech environment, preferably an R&D organisation
* Detailed knowledge and extensive experience of IFRS
* Experience of managing a junior finance team
* Capable of motivating others and leading by example
* A demonstrated ability to provide excellent analysis and commentary of key information
* A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written presentations.
* Well-organised with clear, effective and practical planning skills demonstrated
* A track record of operating to tight deadlines in a challenging, dynamic, and changing environment
* Excellent IT skills, in particular, advanced competency in MS Excel and application to accounting systems
* Excellent interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
[ Huntingdon, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32380 ]