Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a versatile and dynamic product designer to help develop next generation medical devices for a company in Royston. You will make an impact by taking a leading role in the design of a broad range of innovative solutions for clients' products that are safe and easy to use.
You will need the drive to succeed, champion the product design, develop new skills and take increasing responsibility.
* Relevant product design experience in a high technology industry
* A portfolio showing the significant impact you have made on the development of new products from concept to production
* A strong academic background in Industrial / Product Design or a related discipline
The following would be highly beneficial:
* Strong creative and analytical-thinking skills, based on a broad understanding of product design, usability, mechanical engineering and physical principles
* The ability to devise clever mechanical solutions for complex problems
* User-centred design mindset and an understanding of human factors research techniques
* Comfortable working with high-level tangible user requirements and able to translate these requirements into products designed for usability
* Advanced skills in CAD including design for plastic injection moulding
* Ability to present and communicate ideas through sketches, animations, photorealistic renderings, graphics and user experience design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD)
* The enthusiasm to initiate, facilitate and participate in creative thinking sessions
* Ambition to design products that exceed users' needs
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32377 ]