Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have an excellent opportunity for an Electronics engineer to join an exciting team developing new solutions within the automotive sector. The role needs an engineer who enjoys hands-on hardware development to come to a robust product solution. Previous experience of Digital or Analogue Systems is essential, preferably with world leading product development.
* Development of electronics hardware for automotive products
* Circuit design, analysis and documentation
* Design verification and validation testing
* Appropriate documentation of the design to allow long term support of the product
* Working in multi-disciplinary teams to create world leading solutions.
* Degree qualified with a bias towards electrical and electronic engineering
* Analogue and/or Digital electronics design experience, including detailed design work
* Good quality engineering process understanding and appreciation
* Able to clearly formulate and communicate complex design concepts
* Able to work effectively in a team environment
* Solid oral and written communication skills
* Good IT skills
* Analogue and Digital Electronics Experience, preferably including:
- Microprocessors, controllers and high-speed digital design.
- Serial interfaces: I2C, SPI, UART
- Automotive interfaces: CAN, LIN, FLEXRAY, Broadreach
- Amplifiers, Filters
- Sensor signal conditioning.
- Ethernet interfacing.
- RF, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth interfacing
* Power Electronics:
- Knowledge of Triac/SCRs, IGBTs and FET
- Power supply design
- DC Motor control
- Actuator drives.
* Design Techniques:
- Circuit simulation and design tolerance analysis
- Circuit electrical and thermal rating analysis
- Design for high volume manufacture
- Design for test, including JTAG, HALT, HAST
- Robust design including FMEA techniques
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £35,000 to £45,000 | vacancy reference : 32364 ]