Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone to establish and develop employee engagement and communications for a Cambridge based company. You will be a senior professional with a successful track record as a trusted advisor and communications programme leader within complex multinational organisations.
This role will suit you if you enjoy the challenge of helping leaders to develop an organisation's culture and are passionate about adopting the very best practices in keeping employees informed and motivated. Experience gained working within technology-based businesses or fee-based consultancy firms with multi-national offices would be a distinct advantage.
You will lead all employee communications activities across the company worldwide, including strategic planning, leadership / executive communications counsel, execution and delivery, and proving oversight into employee engagement activities.
* Develop and implement the employee communications strategy, working collaboratively with the CEO, the director of HR and the senior leadership team; ensuring that the strategy meets organisational objectives and aligns with the company's plans for growth
* Provide credible guidance on employee engagement and strategic communications counsel to leaders across the organisation regarding initiatives that drive performance and improve employee satisfaction
* Co-ordination with the rest of the communications team, human resources, the board, and other key stakeholders to ensure communications planning, execution and messaging is integrated and linked with company positions and corporate goals
* Lead the creation and deployment of original bespoke employee engagement programs to enhance employee motivation and support the company brand
* Work with the Senior copywriter to develop a narrative to communicate employee value proposition, values and culture. This includes drafting / editing content and developing tactics to convey core messages in the most impactful manner.
* Measure the effectiveness of internal communications messages and channels on an on-going basis and make recommendations to review / amend the strategy as needed
* Develop and manage the company's employee communications channels to ensure that everyone is informed of organisational news, issues and direction and that feedback mechanisms are used to listen to people to drive actual improvements to the business
* Continually review IT tools and communications channels for employee engagement and communication, measuring effectiveness to ensure they are fit for purpose. Highlight and drive forward actions for improvement, working with internal stakeholders to implement any changes successfully
* Support initiatives to cross-fertilise best practices and technology insights within the company
* Be the primary point of contact for employee communications enquiries in the UK and Asia. Support all requests for advice and provide support and guidance for employee communications in the USA, working with the Employee Engagement and Communications Manager based in the US
* Demonstrable background at a very senior level in employee communications at a global business, preferably either technology focused or a fee-based consultancy
* Credible partner to C-level executives with a track record of shaping policy as well as implementing it
* Experience of contemporary methods for effective employee communications, including experience of intranet development and successfully leveraging social media tools
* Degree in a journalism, communication, marketing, or a related subject
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), accuracy, and a keen eye for detail
* Excellent planning and organisation skills
* Self-starter, with good problem solving and decision-making abilities
* Demonstrated ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy
* Confident in establishing relationships with many varied internal and external stakeholders with whom the role is expected to work daily
* Strong IT skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office products
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32168 ]