Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a motivated, hands-on Physicist or Engineer to join a company based just outside Royston to develop new technology for their next-generation products.
You will be expected to:
* contribute to and lead concept generation and evaluation
* prototype, test, and optimise new products
* devise experiments which enable and validate thorough theoretical understanding
* support new products all the way from concept to production
Please get in touch with Polytec for further details.
* First or 2.1 degree in physics, engineering or similar discipline
* Strong experimental problem-solving and analytical skills
* Solid understanding of physical principles and their application to practical systems
* Curiosity, imagination, and creativity
* Good verbal communication and reporting skills
* Self-driven, collaborative, and motivated
* Experience working in acoustics or fluidics
* Hands-on experience of micron- to mm-scale devices
* Programming of off-the-shelf hardware to automate testing and/or data collection
* Computational modelling (e.g. Comsol)
* CAD skills (e.g. SolidWorks)
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32122 ]