Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a skilled Workshop Technician to join a Cambridge based company supporting research in Thermodynamics, Fluids and Turbomachinery. You will work closely with the technical team that provides key support and guidance.
The main responsibilities include design and construction of sophisticated equipment and supervising practical skills. Please get in touch with Polytec for more information!
* Educated to HNC level and have completed a recognised apprenticeship in mechanical engineering
* Sound IT and communication skills
* Sound manual machining and fitting skills background
* Familiar with a wide range of workshop machinery and techniques
* Experience with CNC machinery, CAD and CAD / CAM software would be an advantage.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £26,000 to £30,000 | vacancy reference : 32121 ]