Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone to develop hardware for a Cambridge based company, helping to achieve financial growth through maintaining and improving market leading product performance.
Primarily, the role is hardware development, including design, layout, prototyping, testing and debugging. To gain product experience, initially you will be working closely with the SW, HW and field engineering teams.
You will work at all levels of the design process. Mostly analogue (RF) and some digital hardware design, schematic capture and PCB layout, prototyping, testing and debugging.
* Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or Electronics
* Understanding of RF systems. (Antennas, transmitters, receivers and propagation)
* Knowledge of peripheral analogue and digital circuitry
* Experience of RF test and measurement equipment (VNA, spectrum analysers etc)
* Experience of RF standards compliance
* Experience of Altium Designer. Schematic Entry and PCB layout
* Experience of production support
* Software skills e.g. 'C', python
* Excellent communications
* Hands on approach
* Willingness to work in other areas of business including customer facing roles
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32059 ]