Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a practically minded engineer with a keen eye for detail and vast experience in translating ideas into market ready products for a Cambridge based company. You will be responsible for elements of the design across a range of projects - focusing on design for and transfer to manufacture, planning and implementing low volume assembly of complex electromechanical products and supporting manufacturing partners with the roll out of the design to higher volume manufacture.
This role is subject to security clearance.
* A good HNC/HND in a relevant discipline or other relevant qualification
* Direct experience in NPI in a consumer or industrial manufacturing environment
* The ability to support and lead the design from concept to release to manufacture ensuring good principles of engineering design are implemented
* Ability to work with and assume technical leadership of teams of engineers and technicians of different disciplines to implement detailed solutions for mechanical and electromechanical systems, down to component level
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The following would be an advantage:
* Experience of managing manufacturing suppliers and partners
* Experience working in a regulated industry
* Project or task management experience, using Microsoft Office packages
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32052 ]