Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a highly skilled CNC Miller to set and run CNC machines with Fanuc based control system on either a day shift or night shift. The day shift is 8:00am until 5pm with an hour for lunch Monday to Thursday and 8:00am until 1:30pm on a Friday and the night shift is 6:00pm until 6:30am Monday to Wednesday. You should have served an apprenticeship or gained a high level of experience in machining.
It would be beneficial if you have machined a wide range of materials including stainless, magnesium, mild steel and aluminium.
Although you will be working as part of a team you will need to work on your own initiative, with minimal supervision.
You must be able to work to tight tolerances and be responsible for the quality of your own work.
* Ability to follow procedures
* Ability to read complex engineering drawings and produce work to a very high standard.
* Flexible, reliable and keen to work as part of a team.
* Previous experience in precision engineering/manufacturing is essential
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31996 ]