Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a time served apprentice in engineering with experience of using Fanuc Controls and up to 5th Axis Machines along with the following:
* Manufacturing parts for Automotive, Ministry, Aerospace, F1 and Medical industries desirable.
* Producing small and large batch quantities of components to meet customer specifications.
* Planning the most efficient sequence of operations for the job.
* Checking that work meets quality and technical guidelines.
* Operating CNC horizontal or vertical milling machines as a minimum skill requirement
* A good understanding of 3, 4 and 5 axis machining and to have machined a wide range of materials including stainless, aluminium, mild steel, brass and plastics
* Experience of operating some if not all of the following types of machines; Sliding Head, Driven Tool, Chuck, Bar and Mori Seiki NLs
* Working to tight tolerances
* Machining a wide range of materials
* Loading fixtures, programs and tooling according to setup sheets
* Running work through and checking using a metrology cmm automated checking machine
* Health and safety awareness
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31995 ]