Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Our Cambridge based client is seeking a Divisional Marketing Manager to drive marketing content within their Healthcare Technology sector.
You will generate and maintain a plan with business development leaders, that identifies the most valuable marketing approach and content to support business goals. The plan will be based on long-term sustainable marketing campaigns that focus efforts on the most important marketing goals.
Working in close collaboration with the Marketing team, you will manage marketing campaigns and coordinate the timely production of content for use through channels such as the web, white papers, conference presentations, webinars, press releases, digital media and events.
The role will offer a high degree of variety and interest through interaction with a broad market segment relying on innovative technologies. Areas you will focus on include Pharma and Biotech, Surgical Systems, Acute and Critical Care and Consumer Medical markets.
* Invest time in understanding markets and audiences and the trends across them
* Generate and manage the divisional marketing plan based on a set of marketing campaigns
* Coordinate and contribute to the creation of content, suitable for a variety of channels
* Define marketing deliverables/publicity for the client and research projects undertaken
* Cross-fertilise best practice in marketing content
* Encourage consistency of corporate brand and values across the company under the guidance of the Marketing Director
* Work closely with the Marketing team to develop campaign strategy and content
* A degree in a marketing and/or relevant discipline
* Experience and track record of success in managing marketing activities for a business in the medical sector
* Knowledge of digital marketing best practice, marketing automation tools and process and the development and execution of marketing campaigns
* A flair for highlighting application and value in technology, creating compelling narratives and promoting via PR and social media
* Experience of supporting complex, high-value, technical business development in a B2B environment
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31933 ]