Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Development Scientist to help with the development of products for a company based just outside Cambridge.
* Regular communications with line manager and other development team members.
* Aiding in the design, development and optimisation of immunodiagnostic based assays, assay components, detection substrates and protein conjugates
* Working in collaboration with other members of the development team
* Must maintain a good awareness of assay development, and knowledge of QC, verification and validation testing, manufacturing, ISO 13485 and health and safety
* A degree of troubleshooting activities will be involved
* Potential for responsibility of customer demonstrations or pilot projects
* Responsible for clinical collections
* Preparation of SOPs, records, published materials, reports, and posters
* Attendance at offsite meetings and conferences
* Candidates should have a Degree qualification in a biological sciences discipline and at least 2 years' commercial assay development experience.
* A minimum of 2 years' product development experience in diagnostic immunoassays gained within a regulated industrial environment, ideally in the development of lateral flow based products.
* A good understanding of product development, quality systems/ISO 13485, verification and validation testing and product transfer to manufacturing.
* Driving license and business use vehicle insurance
* Permission to work in UK
* Methodical approach
* Excellent attention to detail
* Open and communicative
* Must maintain a highly proactive approach for aiding in the delivery of projects to agreed timelines
The following would be an advantage:
* Experience in smaller entrepreneurial ventures
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31802 ]