Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for a company just north of Cambridge to start immediately. You must have picking and packing experience and be confident using a computer. A Reach forklift license would be ideal. A full driving license is essential as you will be required to drive the company van.
* Handling incoming and outgoing goods, ensuring all stock is stored safely and efficiently, paying particular attention to stock accuracy whilst maintaining customer service requirements at all times
* Control of all goods (often high value) received, handled and despatched using customer stock record (SAP) and the company's bespoke warehouse system.
* Compliance with all ISO, company and legal requirements with special attention to aviation and premises security and health and safety. You will need to assist in the packing / unpacking of high value scientific equipment and possibly, the handling of Dangerous Goods
* Ensure that all service failures, damage, discrepancies and incidents are acted upon effectively and reported to your supervisor.
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £9.50 | vacancy reference : 31796 ]