Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Polytec are recruiting for a Sales and Shipping Coordinator on behalf of a company based just north of Cambridge, with easy access from the A10 and Ely areas. The position is to cover sickness and will start in April and is anticipated to last for 3 months. This might be extended as the company is also introducing new systems which are due to go live mid-year. Hourly rate will be equivalent to a 20k salary.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Receiving Customer Purchase Orders and entering them into the ERP system
* Arrange Despatch Documentation, including invoices both internally and through to the end customer.
* Raising and management of internal Work Orders specific to the build of stock assemblies and in relationship to sales demands.
* Produce and Process Picking Documents for Sales and Work Orders
* Liaise with the freight companies to arrange for packing and onward transportation.
* Validate invoicing back to shipment activity.
What We're Looking For:
* Confident and able to communicate clearly whilst make timely decisions.
* Good understanding of Shipping Procedures, (including regulatory and commercial terms)
* High level of computer ability and capacity to gain a competent level of understanding for the company ERP sales and invoicing modules. Previous ERP sales system experience would be beneficial.
* Must be methodical and show high levels of accuracy.
* Stock management would be good but not essential.
[ Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 31783 ]