Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have an interesting role within the Systems Manufacturing department of a company based in Ely working with a team of technicians and engineers. This is a temporary placement initially but may have the scope to become permanent for the right person.
* Build sampling systems, process analyser and calibration systems by working to engineering drawings within given timeframe
* Marking out and drilling of chassis plates, mounting components, bending steel tubing connecting components such as flowmeters and pressure regulators using Swagelok fittings or equivalent
* Electrical wiring from sensors and components to junction boxes etc
* Conduct electrical, pressure, leak and function testing
* Assist in the calibration of analysers
* Good understanding of mechanical and electrical principles
* Hands on mechanical and electrical skills.
* Ability to work from drawings and written Instructions
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Confidence working with compressed gases (training will be given)
* A working knowledge of Microsoft Office will be beneficial
* Three or more years' experience in a similar technical role is essential
* A good educational background
* Enthusiastic with good communication skills
* Self-motivated with high levels of commitment and focus
* Committed to work to a high standard of quality
* Flexible, be able to adapt to varied nature of work
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 31752 ]