Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are currently looking for a flexible and talented administrator to deliver a comprehensive administration service to a team within a company based just outside Royston on a fixed term Maternity Cover contract.
Ideally you will have some experience in writing client proposals or have previously attributed to the generation of new business. You will take pride in and enjoy being an essential member of a close-knit team.
* Preparing flawless Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents for internal and external use
* Plan and book complex international travel, often to tight deadlines
* Collate and file internal reports, notes and financial spreadsheets
* Manage the ever-changing calendars of the team
* Field internal queries and telephone calls for your group
* Act as a problem solver, facilitator and gate-keeper leveraging your skills, experience and intelligence to maximise your group's time and attention
* Organising chaos is second nature to you. You can juggle lots of different problems from your team all at the same time.
* You're not a pedant. but you do like everything to be just right. You enjoy catching those silly mistakes and making sure that you are proud of what is sent out to clients.
* You like an unusual problem that makes you think on your feet. You know when to use initiative, but you also know when to ask for help.
* You are expert with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) and have the confidence to quickly figure out how to use new software.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 31708 ]