Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Our client based in Cambridge is seeking a Final Test Engineer to start as soon as possible. The successful candidate will have assembly, wiring and basic test skills in order to work to established procedures and ensure that agreed deadlines and manufacturing targets are met.
The hours of employment are 07.15 to 16.00 Monday to Fridays with 45 min meal break. There could be overtime available during the week. The company are due to relocate to a new site approximately 10 miles to the west of Cambridge this Spring and you will need your own transport to get to the site.
* Hands on role, and demonstrate effective interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Communicate with other functions and departments within the organisation as required
* Final testing of finally configured systems and accessories to the final test procedure within flow line
* Undertake testing to the vacuum specification
* Responsible for the maintenance of test equipment
* Participate in Lean activities as required
* To help drive continuous improvement and identify waste in test processes
* Maintain processes and procedures consistent with ISO standards
* Perform other duties that may be required from time to time
* Compliance with Company procedures and controls (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001) as defined
[ Cambridge,, Hourly rate: £13.65 | vacancy reference : 31707 ]