Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Would you like to join a team based in Royston where you can grow and progress whilst working in a friendly and supportive environment? Our client is looking for an Assembly Technician to join their team. Initially on a six month contract you will be assembling (mainly plastic) products, where you'll need to be pretty nimble fingered! We are looking for people who enjoy working with fiddly parts and who are quality focused. You'll need to work to very close detail and follow very tight processes. Initially the position is for 12 months, but if you fit in well, your contract may be extended or even made permanent. You'll also be provided with a training structure allowing you to progress and earn more! The working environment is in a controlled clean room with overalls provided. If you fit the description below, this is an excellent opportunity.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Kit, assemble, test, inspect and pack Labware products
* You'll focus constantly on meeting quality standards
* Meeting production targets
* You'll work in a small team where you'll rotate jobs - you won't get bored!
What We're Looking For:
* Ideally you'll have GCSEs (or equivalent) in English, Mathematics or Science
* It would be useful if you have experience of working in a technical production or assembly environment - but full training will be provided
* Excellent dexterity - there'll be a test at your interview!
* PC skills would be helpful
* You can concentrate and follow strict processes
* Attention to detail
* Excellent team working skills
* You can communicate well with others
* You understand the importance of quality, cost and efficiency
* You're target driven!
* Reliable, committed and enthusiastic
* Health & Safety awareness
* Tidy and organised
* Keen to learn new skills and progress
* Ability to train others would be a bonus
* School/College leavers with no experience but with the right attitude are encouraged to apply!
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £9.75 | vacancy reference : 31703 ]