Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone with strong technical skills who can work on complex products to join a growing team within a company based just outside Royston as a Manufacturing Engineer. There is a strong mechanical element to this role, and you will be expected to be very much hands on. You will be flexible, proactive and work well with colleagues across several inter-disciplinary teams.
* Ensuring engineering issues are resolved to achieve customer delivery targets
* Working with suppliers to improve quality, process and cost control
* Liaising with Development team to resolve product technical issues
* Ensuring the smooth transfer of new products into Production using established NPI process
* Implementation of good manufacturing methods and practices
* Taking responsibility for the quality and continuous improvement of our products
The following would be advantageous:
* Experience working in a similar role, ideally with complex electro-mechanical products
* ERP systems experience
* PCB experience
[ Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31700 ]