Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for somebody to liaise with customers, review and adjust their digital graphics files, operate digital presses and organise production and shipment of printed proofs and sample batches for a company based just outside Royston.
This is a varied role that spans hands-on technical work, customer support, digital graphics processing and system demonstrations. We do not expect you to be proficient in all of these things but would anticipate you to have a grounding in digital printing and graphics with the aptitude and the ambition to grow and acquire new skills and responsibilities.
* HNC, HND, BTec or other vocational qualification in mechanical engineering, electronics or digital graphics / digital print related discipline
* Smart, energetic, and a strong communicator with the confidence to deal directly with both customers and company management
* Experience in digital graphics proofing, image analysis and graphics file manipulation tools such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
* A self-starter who is used to working unsupervised and hitting deadlines
* Willingness and ability to operate, maintain and become expert in industrial digital printing systems.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
* Experience in the operation, maintenance or design and development of digital printing equipment.
* Experience with Colorgate or similar RIP software.
* A desire to broaden and deepen your technical and commercial understanding, to develop new skills and to take responsibility for customer support.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31687 ]