Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for somebody to liaise with customers, review and adjust their digital graphics files, operate digital presses and organise production and shipment of printed proofs and sample batches for a company based just outside Royston.
This is a varied role that spans hands-on technical work, customer support, digital graphics processing and system demonstrations. We do not expect you to be proficient in all of these things but would anticipate you to have a grounding in digital printing and graphics with the aptitude and the ambition to grow and acquire new skills and responsibilities.
* Smart, energetic, and a strong communicator with the confidence to deal directly with both customers and company management
* Experience in a production or print shop environment or design and development of digital printing equipment
* Experience in digital graphics proofing, image analysis and graphics file manipulation tools
* A self-starter who is used to working unsupervised and hitting deadlines
* A desire to broaden and deepen your technical and commercial understanding, to develop new skills and to take responsibility for customer support
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31687 ]