Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an RMA Technician to work two days a week for a company based just outside Cambridge. The hours could be spread over a week or two full days.
* Handling incoming RMA request
* Inspect returned faulty parts
* Compile and issue inspection reports to customers and suppliers
* Liaise with supplier and customers ensuring communication is maintained until process completion
* Ship RMA's to supplier
* Maintain the company RMA database
* Compile monthly reports
* Analyse and provide detailed trend reporting of product failures
* Check warranty / stock availability
* Ensure faulty equipment is returned promptly
* Arrange for replacement, inspection and repaid quotes to customers
* Keep procedures up to date
* Ensure all RMA equipment is kept in good order and escalate any issues
* Assist in other areas as and when required.
[ Cambridgeshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 31670 ]