Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced PCB Assembler for a fast growing company based a few miles south of Cambridge.
Duties will include:
* Automated PCB Population
* Conventional and SMT soldering
* Inspection of boards
* Test of all populated PCB's
* Keeping the PCB area neat and tidy at all times
* Training new members of staff as and when required
This is a hands-on role and the ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* Experience working within PCB manufacturing, using relevant machinery and components. (Training will be provided where necessary).
* Computer literate (basic understanding of Word, Excel)
* Be a team player
* Have the ability to think and act quickly whilst under pressure
* Able to work on own initiative
* Be punctual and flexible
* Have good attention to detail
* Due to the village location you will need your own transport
The following experience would be an advantage:
* Working within a PCB manufacturing environment
* Relevant production machinery (e.g. Europlacer iineo) and electronic components
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31637 ]