Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a senior Project Manager to lead new product development projects through all stages: establishment, planning, implementation, control and completion; meeting budget, schedule and quality requirements. We are looking for someone who can offer experience of senior project management such that they are able to contribute quickly and strongly to the current project portfolio.
* To professionally execute projects meeting budget, schedule and quality targets
* To carefully define the project including scope and project strategy.
* To form the project team necessary to execute the project, providing leadership and motivation.
* To work closely with Product Management function to ensure product developments deliver successfully to market needs.
* To be the main point of contact for the project customers and suppliers, internal and external.
* To produce and maintain accurate project plans - schedule / resource / budget / contingencies, and regularly reporting project status.
* To determine and manage the resource allocation for the project.
* To monitor project progress and take action as required.
* To ensure that all project deliverables are fit for purpose, using the company's QMS.
* To manage project risks.
* To manage project meetings.
* To manage project health and safety.
* To travel to other sites and to clients (world-wide) as required to execute the project.
* To be an excellent communicator, championing the project internally and externally.
* To manage handover of the project deliverables to production.
* To liaise with other project group members to evolve project management "best practice", and to input procedures to improve business performance.
* Minimum BSc (Hons) 2:1 from established University in a numerate/engineering discipline.
* Alternatively, a qualification in Project Management with a proven track record.
* Extensive, proven project management experience in complex projects (£1m+) in the engineering / automation field.
* Experience of internal change and improvement projects.
* Fluent in Microsoft Project.
* Comfortable in a multi-disciplined environment.
* Project management.
* Technical / Engineering background or experience.
* Team leading.
* Commercial experience.
* Customer focus.
* Excellent communicator - verbal and written at all levels, internally and externally.
* Team leader, motivator, project champion.
* Organised and conscientious.
* Self-motivated and ambitious, able to take the lead.
* Able to work under pressure.
* Able to see the "big picture".
* Confident nature.
* Willing to travel.
The following would be an advantage:
* Automation experience.
* Software engineering.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary range: £60,000 to 65,000 | vacancy reference : 31633 ]