Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Technician to assist with the capture, processing and reporting of technical, commercial and user case issues across multiple products to ensure all products meet customer requirements before launch through process and validation.
* Validating equipment against a market requirement specification
* Using test processes and equipment to test products from a customer use perspective
* Liaising with development teams, system test department, technical support teams (local and international)
* Reporting of issues by gathering evidence and assist the capture of opinion from around the business
* Potentially travel to, and conduct, validation field trials locally and internationally
* Assist in the creation of validation processes
* Create reports suitable for stakeholders and internal audiences
* BTEC or higher (or equivalent) in a technological discipline
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team
* Exposure to customer-focused situations, either Sales or Technical but can be MNC, OEM.
* Set up and installation relating to industrial coders i.e. date stamp/"Best Before" printers, typical technologies could be: CIJ; Laser; Print and Apply
* Message creation, alerts, I/O set up and testing in an industrial context are all invaluable experience such as: Shaft Encoder set up, backlash compensation, I/O lines.
* MS Excel - for data capture and reporting
* MS Word and MS PowerPoint - for reporting of issues & observations
The following would be an advantage:
* Presentation experience
* Good international communication skills
* Understanding of basic coding or PLC programming
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31632 ]