Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking to recruit a Design Validation Engineer to work alongside in-house electronic design and software development teams to create, execute and maintain varied product test solutions. You will work in a multi-disciplined team to uncover and debug issues reported by customers. You will also be involved with ensuring product requirements are captured accurately.
* Can source product requirements and create appropriate test solutions.
* Create and run manual and automated tests on our hardware and software platforms.
* Ability to use tools and software available to create thorough and realistic test environments.
* Be the voice of the customer during product development discussions.
* Work with the development teams to reproduce hardware issues and debug technical issues.
* Perform system testing activities using Cosworth test vehicles. This requires a full UK driving licence.
* Design, commission and maintain laboratory and test equipment systems.
* BSc/MSc or BEng/MEng level Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent qualification.
* Varied electronics experience
* Experience with automating tests and are drawn to the challenge of automating testing where it makes sense to do so
* Ability to recognise system deficiencies and advise on effective solutions
* Ability to look to assess and interpret complex systems to determine route cause of error
* Ability to see things from the perspective of customers, and spot when new features will cause real problems for them
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* Strong interpersonal and team-working skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills
The following would be advantageous:
* Able to demonstrate a track record of successful implementation of test automation and scripting
* Experience in CAN bus and other automotive standards
* Familiar with build and release processes and techniques
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31627 ]