Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have an immediate vacancy for a Goods-In Material / Returns Controller on a temporary basis. You will be responsible for ensuring all necessary parts are available and delivered in a timely manner direct to flow line, including accessory trolleys, shortage clearance and delivery of milk run materials once received at goods in. The position is initially located in Cambridge but the company will shortly be relocating to Cambourne.
* Goods In receipt and unpacking
* Responsibility for ensuring all kits delivered from Goods In are checked and delivered on suitable delivery trolleys to tack to meet production schedule
* Responsible for receiving and returning of goods to and from warehouse via manifest
* Timely return of all reworkable items that need to be sent back to third party suppliers.
* Responsible for daily checks of fork lift
* Responsible for the return delivery of all takt trollies/boxes to warehouse
* Culture of continuous improvement.
* Location Compliance with Company procedures and controls (ISO 9001 &ISO14001) as defined.
* Perform other duties that may be required from time to time.
* Comply with company Health and safety procedures.
A valid Fork Lift Truck Licence is required for this role.
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 31625 ]