Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Our client, based just outside of Cambridge, is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy team! Contact us today if you are interested!
* Dealing with phone queries for information, quotes and customers chasing results.
* Arranging delivery of media and collection of samples for customers.
* Develop and maintain a good working relationship with customers to ensure that their requirements are met and that they are receiving a satisfactory service.
* Attending customer review meetings both on site and at customer sites where required.
* Performing contract review of all jobs received into the laboratory as per the Concept Life Sciences Quality Manual.
* Liaising with relevant sections of the laboratory to ensure that results will be available in the required timescale.
* Minor account management for key customers.
* Ensuring that reports for customers are delivered on time and where this is not possible communicating this to the customer.
* Dealing with customer queries and complaints to ensure there is sufficient communication with the customer and a satisfactory outcome.
* Ensuring that contract review and reporting meets the requirements of any relevant accreditation standards (e.g. ISO 17025/MCERTS) and/or regulatory compliance standards (e.g.GLP/ISA/TLAS) are met.
* Act as an ambassador for the company brand and values.
* Some experience of working in a fast paced, high volume, ISO 17025 laboratory within a customer service role would be beneficial but not essential.
* Experience of working in a fast paced, high volume customer service environment is essential.
* Confident communicator used to dealing with customers over the telephone, email and face to face.
* The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* An interest in science.
* IT. literate.
* High level of attention to detail.
[ Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31576 ]