Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Polytec are recruiting for a Stores Person to join a Royston based team. We're looking for someone who will be able to work flexibly, as necessary, over three shifts:
6am to 2pm
10am to 6pm
2pm to 10pm
You'll need to have good Stores experience and have a full driving license and forklift license. The position is initially for 12 months.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Kit items for the Manufacturing and Projects teams and deliver kits to the Manufacturing Cell.
* Manage the supply of items to the Cell and stores Kanban locations.
* Monitor Kanban items and adjust supply quantities where necessary.
* Carry out stock checks on all items in inventory.
* Ensure Syteline is kept up to date at all times.
* Answer hatch queries and requests from the workshop team.
* Goods In - receiving goods and updating relevant systems.
* Driving the company van between office buildings in Royston.
What We're Looking For:
* Qualified to GCSE level (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics
* Computer literate and familiar with MS Office
* Proven experience a stores environment
* Working in an engineering/manufacturing type company
* Ability to demonstrate solid, accurate and efficient competence in data
* Able to multi-task effectively.
* Effective communicator (written and verbal).
* Current full driving licence
* Fork Lift truck licence
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £12.00 | vacancy reference : 31530 ]