Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner for our Cambridge based client. You will play a vital role in attracting and recruiting people. If you are a strong and professional recruiter, who is proactive and wants to work in a great environment with fun, hardworking people, please get in touch.
You will play a key role in adding value to the business by attracting and recruiting excellent Science, Technology, Engineering, Design and Mathematics talent across mid-level vacancies. You will report into the current Talent Acquisition Partner for mid-level recruitment and assist them in ensuring the best possible talent is attracted and recruited, using up to date resourcing solutions.
Company growth plans are ambitious, and a continuous recruitment cycle is anticipated, therefore this is an exciting opportunity to apply your understanding of what it takes to attract high calibre applicants in a competitive industry sector.
* Direct sourcing of talented candidates for a range of roles including software, electronics, physics, maths, science and design vacancies
*-Review and shortlisting of CVs
* Interviewing candidates
* Run pre-briefs and de-briefs with the interview teams to ensure efficient use of interview time and to collate comments and views
* Provide guidance and advice on best practice to hiring managers in relation to recruitment queries
* Liaise with line managers and produce detailed job specifications for each vacancy
* Advertise vacancies in the appropriate way, including job boards, LinkedIn etc.
* Ensure decisions on every applicant are followed through
* Keep interview and recruitment reports up to date
* A track record of successful full life cycle recruitment ideally within any of the following sectors: Science, technology, engineering, and / or mathematics.
* Demonstrable experience of direct sourcing
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* A professional and engaging communicator
* Experience of managing high volume recruitment
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31499 ]